Identifying Risk To Enhance Safety
Risk Sciences International has a wealth of experience in risk assessment to enhance public safety, minimize environmental impacts, and promote health and well-being.
RSI staff have more than of 100 years of combined experience in human health risk assessment and quantitative microbiological risk assessment. Furthermore, we have broad expertise in risk assessment methodology, including more than 150 assessments of chemical and microbial hazards, and micro-nutrients.
We have extensive experience in the development of tools, technologies, and frameworks used in risk assessment across a variety of issues and industries.
Current and past clients include:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE)
- National Academy of Sciences (NAS)
- Canadian Council of Academies (CCA)
- Health Canada